It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Really?!!

I recently read this article about how Justin Bieber would be filling to date a fan. Really?
I love how the media completely exploits the minds of young girls, making them believe they could really have a chance with Justin Bieber.
Funny thing is when he listed some people that he finds attractive, hardly any teenage girl would even fit that criteria.


-Beyonce




-Kim Kardashian





-Meagan Good




I'm sorry I can't hear you over the people you admire huge jugs, Justin. (or should i say Justine)
I don't think it takes a genius to figure out Justins "type", if you get my drift.
Gorgeous, Voluptuous and Tanned.
Also can I say, notiably older than he is?
Hmm? What's the word for a boy attracted to women clearly older?
Perverted? Maybe?
Jokes aside, I really wish the media would stop fucking over teenage girls.
BTW, I have nothing against Justin Bieber. I respect the fact that someone his age, through youtube, could get this far. Congrats Bieber, congrats.



1 comment: