It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Though Of the Day- 28th April 2010

I would love to become an interior designer just so I could do things to other people's houses I wouldn't do to mine.

"Oh what's this a penis shaped lounge? Oh yer, I thought you might like that. It really adds personality to the room doesn't it? *cheesysmile*"






Why do I laugh at my own jokes? I'm such a sad, sad person.

Answer: Because if you didn't nobody would.

SHUT UP BRAIN!

Well, don't ask stupid questions

Nanahnahananaha

Are you mocking me?

No. O.O

Why don't you both shut the fuck up?

Want a piece of me spleen?

-silence-

Didn't think so.

OKEY (that was weird). so that's all folks :)



Also, to add to this? Why do i spell okay okey? How do you spell it?

No comments:

Post a Comment