It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Say cheese?

I hate people who are so insistant on making everybody like them. One thing I am certain in life about is that not everybody will like me. And, I'm cool with that. I can admit I'm an extremely overwhelming person to meet, especially for people who have introverted personalities.

Am a different type of cheese to other people. I'm stark, blantently blunt and completely fine with telling people how it is. Different palates like my favour.

But seriously cheddars? Give up on thinking everybody likes you. Just because most people pick you because you're an all-rounder, stop thinking you can do everything. You're no feta OR brie; you can't go in a greek salad, your texture doesn't allow you to spread.

I get that it's hard to admit that not everybody likes you. But, you're a cheddar (be happy) it's better then being a blue cheese- those blue veins of mold ain't attracting noone!

P.S. I LOVE CHEESE!

1 comment: