It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Friday, August 6, 2010

shakespeare ftw.

So much shit comes out people's mouth nowadays that you can never tell if they're being geniunely sincere or just a giantic douche, trying to 'get some'.

Sometimes I wish I was stupid; naive. That when someone said "You look really pretty" "Your buttons look really... good." I actually believed them.

But, I know guys; I've spoken to them. And they know that there exists a people who are dumb enough to believe the bullshit that comes out of their mouths.

And I hate them for it. They have ruined compliments for me.

I hope they meet someone who doesn't believe they're corny lines "Your eyes are lode-stars; and your tongue's sweet air more tuneable than lark to shepherd's ear"

[I wish boys quoted Shakespeare. It'd be like BANG! Clothes off.]

They will be stuck.

Boys should keep compliments for people they love. You can't use the same line for someone you love and someone you're just trying to fuck- it makes the line lose meaning.

2 comments:

  1. I've never quoted shakespeare... haha = L
    but hey rebecca
    "Love comforteth like sunshine after rain."
    -- William Shakespeare
    haha nahh i agree. People tend to have such *fake* compliments that don't mean shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly never know when people are being sincere anymore. |:
    that's a really sweet quote ^^ BANG! clothes off ;)

    use it, but dont abuse it :P

    ReplyDelete