It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I would be the WORST teacher. Period.

I want to become a teacher, and before you go ahead and shake me violently, give me a nice square slap across the face and yell "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!", let me explain.

I LOATHE teachers who lie. Here is a perfect example:

*teacher walks past artwork*
Teacher: Wow, Rebecca, this looks great. It's wonderful.
Me: *mutters under breathe* right.....

And the truth is the artwork DOES look shit. The perspective is all wrong, one eye is bigger than the other, one leg is longer than the the other and the face looks like a fucking peanut. In other words your attempt of Realism looks more like a Picasso drawing. [Way to juxtapose, Rebecca]

I want to be the teacher that breaks boundaries. Who goes:

"You know what? You're right. It does look like shit."

And, my god, parent-teacher interviews would be the highlight of the year:

"Your kid is.... a turd. I skid mark on the underwear of society. You may call them 'special' but to me they're just another little shit I have to deal with on a daily basis. Clearly, he/she is mentally retarded, spends wayyy to much time trying to be a slut then being smart and if their was a school for whores they would, indefinitely, get a scholarship."

At my school, there would be more children going to the coucillsor then class. But, hey, at least I would be doing something for the "troubled youths of society".



No comments:

Post a Comment