It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I AM NOT SICK!!!

Whenever I'm sick I always try and convince myself I'm not. Yes, I know, you get days off school when you're sick- But honestly? Who wants to be unwell. So I start a series of lame attempts to prove to myself I'm not unwell.

1. Doing exercise- Oddly enough this is NOT what I do when I am feeling fit as a fiddle but for some reason, in my head, it rectifys to me "good health"

2. Eating foods you know you shouldn't. For example: Right now I have a sore throat and I'm eating Grainwaves...
"Your throat doesn't hurt"
"It doesn't?"
"No! SO EAT THE GODDAMN GRAINWAVES!!"
"*whimpers* But I don't like grainwaves"
"YOU'LL EAT IT AND YOU'LL LIKE IT"
Later I just sit there. My throat feeling all hoarse and dry.

3. Not sleeping
"You know what healthy people do?"
"No?"
"Have all nighters"
"No they don't"
"Are you arguing with me?"
"No....No....O_o course not.."

4. Socialize. The number one thing NOT to do when you have a headache. You just mumble a few words and then pass out. It's wonderful :)
[That or you vomit on them]



Then after all this...... I admit I'm sick and take a shitload of vitamins. YAY VITAMINS!



"GET WELL SOON REBECCA."
"Is this you sucking up to me?"
"No *suslooktotheright*"
"THANK YOU!! *nervousbreakdown*"
"I said "get well soon" not "let's have a nervous breakdown on my shoulder"

1 comment:

  1. i kind of love your blog
    please dont stop writing(well ok typing) in it :)

    ReplyDelete