It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Never Ever

God, you know what? I will NEVER EVER tell my mum I'm sick...
You want to know why?
Cause instead of taking me to the doctor, where we would sit in the waiting room, watch the clock tick by for a bit, get called up by that lovely lady behind the desk, walk into into the doctors office, get the diagnosis, leave with some lovely pink, strawberry syrupie stuff...
I HAVE TO get a shitload of who knows what powdery crap put into water to make some foul tasting brew and then down it....half gagging of course (fantastic way to become bulimic, i will say)..
HMM i wonder which one I'd prefer??

It sucks having a mum who does chinese medicine... *sigh*

OH and I got a spiffy new green ipod, just thought I might add that in..
NOW I can be one of those bastards who when you're talking slowly slips a headphone in and then when you're finished and ask: "So what do you think?"
They Go: "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't listening..." *walks off*
How awesome is that?
NOT VERY I know ><

Also, it's almost the holidays..... Is this where I list all the wonderful things I'll be doing?
Well nothing is planned...
See I'll try and organise something, but as depressing as this sounds, nothing will happen.
NOTHING!!
So FML.
I'll make friends with a neighbouring squirrel and have long talks about romantic walks on the beach.

1 comment: