It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What geography has taught me...

In geography this year we have been learning about the uneven distribution of vital resources such as water, but forget 3rd world countries for a moment and I bring to your attention another severe case of uneven distribution. The uneven distribution of deoderant, amongst teens. Many of us have suffered this wrath of over-users or none-users. The conclusion I've come to is that even though I thought non-users are pretty bad over-users are probably not any better!

My solution to this inevitable problem is, like water, we must spread the love (I'm not referring to herpies). Those people who insist on using at least one can of deoderant per day ought to find a smelly person and give some to them instead. :)



PS WILSON IS COOL XD


^^^
he also wishes that was true..


I'm jking...your as cool as you think you are XP

1 comment:

  1. niice post =]] very true, but the last bit just wrecks the whole post =S

    ReplyDelete