It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Monday, October 5, 2009

Heros N' Parents

My parents do this really funny thing. So picture this:
I'm sitting on the couching "trying" to watch the 7 PM Project whilst my dad is having a psychotic fit surrounding the topics of my so-called trashed room and calling him a fuck, making me a foul-mouthed twat in his eyes and simitaniously he also manages to slip in the word fuck a couple of times in his ominious rant. HYPOCRITE.
BUT
That's not all....
Whilst this is occuring my mum decides to, in a very polite manner, I must say, ask what i want for dinner....
GOOD COP, BAD COP much?!?!
Parents are confusing....
but that doesn't excuse them for being complete and utter douches. *sigh*

On the topic of HEROS, I must admit, I have never been a huge fan of putting, in all honesty, insignifcant people up on pedistals. Whether is be models, actors, sporting heros or people who are just god damn fucking amazing, I always feel a slight resentment in looking up to them. No idea why, I feel as if having heroes can hold you back in a sense?
Does that make sense? No? Yes? Maybe?
FUCK IT ... I don't give a crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment