It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Friday, October 16, 2009

All for a cup of tea....

Tea: A liquidy substance that is thoroughly underrated in modern day times.....

____________________________________________

I was walking with 5 things in my hand one of which included my lovely steaming, boiled cup of tea...
SMART REBECCA!
With my high self belief I walked juggling my 5 things and then....everything went wrong D:
(not a surprise I must admit, considering I was practically asking for it)
You know when you hold the rim of a hot cup of water and the heat starts to rise around where your fingers are holding.....THAT is what happened....
Not wanting to drop my tea I stumbled around causing hot water to splash onto my hands....
I dropped my bowl of food, my book, my pens and whatever else I was carrying, BUT the one thing I refused to drop was that dreamy cup of dilmah.....

* * *

I sit there glaring at that stupid purple cup and its stupid contents....tea.....what a load of............

My fingers in a bowl of ice water.....

I hate tea HATE IT....but I'm an addict, an addict to something I hate.....

In the end it was all for a cup of tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment