It's true, the best way to any persons heart is through the stomach...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shameful, O so shameful

You know what I love? Those lame emails that we still have from year 4 that you refuse to explain the meaning of to people. Take for example mine- apples_are_cute@hotmail.com
It's probably the heighth of weirdness and I hate it to death yet somehow I still embrace it like a fat person with love handles. I use it for my myspace, twitter, basically any internet site that requires a login because I have the brain capacity of a goldfish on weed.
Anyways, there will come a time when everyone must drop there childish emails to opt for a newer, more sophisticated email, but until that time I will stick to my shit ass, shameful, pathetic email and keep explaining to people that I don't actually think apples are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment